CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Me doing some thoughts♥♥

My emotion today---> SAD :( + rational~i think....

I wish:
~to be a better person...hope i will~someday!! though i am only one person n i know i cant do everything,but somehow..i can still do something to my life. I'm sure there's something i can do..hmm(sigh*)..also i wish to be an entrepreneur in the future,n make a lots of money hahaha,but still, at wat field??uhhuu..seems that i'm not ready enough for the future..sad!! :(
I wish,i'm able to be more serious wit my life, i've done taking my life for granted tis few years..huhu..

I'm thinking:
~of doing something different-->but the fact is there's no much different in me..hey..it's me again~the same old-me...i'm genuinely set tis determination(used to exactly)~to lose weight tis few months,but still..i ended up become more n more chubby..huhu..i feel very bad about it ,i never succeed in fulfilling my dream,n i hope tis won't be forever..i need some space to breath freely..i need to become more useful..i need strength to overcome my weakness. So tis is wat i'm thinking now~i have to be strong..chaiyok3!!!

I dream of:
~having a peaceful vacation n a very delicious meals ever ♥ i'd love to..ahahha...but where on earth m i going to??? i'm now at a very unsteady financial status..huhu..i wish i've lots of money rite now so i can go on wit my dream..just my luck then..sad :(

sadly.unfocused.confused.~ruth.m.

0 comments: